Road Trip 2010

Welcome to our Summer vacation!



Friday, September 17, 2010

The End

Came down off the mountain this morning and began unloading the 5th wheel and putting stuff away. After I loaded the washing machine I started looking for the coin slot. Ha...habits. We have the barbque and patio furniture outside again,my truck is up and running and sitting in Dick and Sue's driveway for the time being...

It was a great Summer. We saw so many beautiful places and interesting things. This is a huge country.  In the past,I loved visiting Europe and Fiji but there are so many places in our own country I have not been and would like to see. Next year Jack and I have talked about heading East perhaps.

Things I learned:

1.People are generally helpful and friendly
2.Jack and I can still travel together for an extended period without killing each other
3.You are never more than 10 minutes from a McDonalds or Starbucks
4.Our ancestors were insane for crossing the country and setting up their homestead anywhere in Southern California where Summers reach 115.

Hope you enjoyed following us on Road Trip 2010.

Kathy and Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment