Road Trip 2010

Welcome to our Summer vacation!



Sunday, July 18, 2010

Ocean Mist RV Park

The "spacious" areaTight Quarters!

I was finally able to download the pictures I took yesterday. The top one shows the area of this RV Park that has what I consider to be the roomy spots. Bottom picture is us on the right (of my bike). You can see how squished we are next to the KM'ers.  FYI... KM is a camping organization similar to Leisure Time or Thousand Trails etc.They behaved themselves last night and weren't noisy. This morning was overcast and cool...around 40. Currently 68 degrees and still overcast. We drove down to Ocean Shores today. Years ago my folks had an undeveloped piece of property on Duck Lake. They never did anything with it. Ocean Shores is still not much to look at and it has always seemed gray and gloomy to me just like it was 30 or 40 years ago.

We took a walk down to the beach from our campsite and it is nice and sandy but I prefer beaches with driftwood and rocks. I'm hoping we can make a trip over to Kalaloch next week where my favorite rocks are waiting to be transported back to my California garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment