Road Trip 2010

Welcome to our Summer vacation!



Saturday, July 17, 2010

Won't You Be My Neighbor?

We left a foggy Fort Flagler this morning and arrived at Ocean Mist RV Park near Ocean Shores around 1PM. We're packed in here tight as sardines. Our neighbors,who belong to a KM camping club,greeted us and invited us to join them tonight. Jack said they are wife swappers. One of them told him there was internet problems and they were all working on Mary's box. Uh Huh, hahah  I wish I could post the picture I took of the back of our RV almost touching three others. Tight.

The internet is slower than molasses in January. Thursday we leave for the Cowlitz River where we are meeting Jack's bro' Gary and nephew Justin for some Steelhead fishing. No wifi there at all so it may be awhile before I post again.

No comments:

Post a Comment