Road Trip 2010

Welcome to our Summer vacation!



Thursday, May 13, 2010

Neskowin Death Camp

Slit Ear...R.I.P.Jack cracking crabSunny but cold

Jack and I are at the Neskowin RV Park near Lincoln City Oregon where we camped last year and met our favorite little bunny Slit Ear (picture from last year)and a thousand of his relatives. This year there are 3 bunnies. The lady in the office said that due to the mild winter the bunnies were all eaten by predators like coyotes and hawks. I call BULLSH*t!! I think the park personnel killed them all. How can a thousand rabbits vanish in a few months?

Anyway, yesterday while Jack and I were eating breakfast a man drove up in a truck with tanks of live crab in the back. Jack bought 4 of them for $5 each. They are big Dungeness crab from Washington. We'll be headed to Lincoln City this morning for groceries.

No comments:

Post a Comment