Road Trip 2010

Welcome to our Summer vacation!



Monday, May 17, 2010

Seaside Sunset and Boardwalk


Jack and I drove down to the beach last night to watch the sunset. It was a beautiful sunny day. There were a few light sprinkles of rain in the early morning.

I walked from the RV park into "downtown" Seaside and out to the beach turnaround which is close to 4 miles roundtrip. Seaside has all the t-shirt and candy stores you could ever want...including their famous Salt Water Taffy....no way I'll eat this...too many crowns at risk in this mouth, but I did sample some Peanut Butter and Chocolate fudge. On the Carousel you can ride cats,giraffes and bunnies as well as horses.
Azalea? Brilliant Orange!
I already sent this picture of the Squirrel underpants to many of you. The storekeeper said he sells most of them to Chihahua owners.

We leave in the morning for Elma (WA).

No comments:

Post a Comment