Road Trip 2010

Welcome to our Summer vacation!



Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Tuesday May 25

I'm getting ready to go out to Katie's to spend the night and have a "girl party" as Madison puts it. We'll watch American Idol and eat popcorn. Madison, Rufus and I will probably all sleep in her twin bed. (Rufus is their 25 pound cat)

We had a great barbque  here on Sunday with smoked ribs and chicken,salad,little smokies etc etc. Too bad Gary never has enough food... ha.. I'll post some pictures when I get back to our laptop. Gary's grandkids are getting so big and it's always good to see everyone.

Some rain and clouds but yesterday there were a few patches of sun too. Jack and I have had our fill of this weather however and we're ready to head east of the mountains to the Chelan area (along with the rest of Western Washington over Memorial Day weekend)...and hopefully some better weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment